Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose   People. And I'm only choosing People because my parents have been getting it for years, and it comes weekly  .


2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be    about Photography and Photoshop  .

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)      at the grocery check stand    .

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)    in print! They are so much easier to read when you are holding them   .

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is     to be honest, I really don't buy that many, but I do have a subscription to Real Simple that should be coming for the first time this month  .


6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)    gossip, home decor, and photography   .


7.  The magazines I read regularly are    People, Women's Health, and Real Simple when I get it   .



Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails