Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lilly loves her purple jacket!

I don't know if you've noticed, but my dog is pretty darn cute. I got off work early yesterday...had decided to do absolutely nothing, then got bored and decided to snap a few pictures of Lilly out in the yard wearing her adorable purple puffy jacket. Oh, and the bow in her hair is pretty cute too. Enjoy. :)













I hope your Thursday is absolutely fabulous! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kate said...

Holy cuteness! I love the bow and the jacket. My puggle would love to date her for sure. What a sweet face! Thanks for the smiles!

BARBIE said...

That's got to the the cutest pup ever! Pretty stylin!

Louisette said...

So lovely cuteness fotos greeting from Belgium, Louisette+2 miss golden retriever, one blue cat

Greer's Gossip said...

I love Lilly's purple jacket. I just stumbled onto your blog and it is too cute. Please tell me where you got her dog collar? I have been looking for one like that for our little maltese, Layla.

Related Posts with Thumbnails