Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I loved Full House and Family Matters!

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Anything by Taylor Swift.

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope. I got them out a couple years ago!

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Cuddling up with Ian and watching Friends with Ian!
 
{five} do you play any instruments?
Nope. I used to play piano when I was younger. I wish Ian would teach me to play the guitar!

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
No. Are you kidding?

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
Nope. And I can't stand it when I see people doing it!

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
If driving to a service shop and having them change it counts, then yes. :)

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Yep.

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
Nope!

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails