Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Miscellany on Tuesday


Since I missed Miscellany Monday, (which was totally not my fault because my Internet has been awful the past few days) I am doing it today! So much has been going on! :)

1. Only He can paint the sky. We have had the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets lately! I can't help but pull my iPhone out on the way home from work each day, because I have the most amazing view of the sun setting on my drive home. Here is a picture Ian took the other day from our backyard when he got home.


2. Nacho night. This past Thursday night, Ian and some of our friends decided to get together and have Nacho Night...and I have to say, it was awesome. We had tons of chips, my famous salsa, and all the fixins! And to top it off, my friend Kate set up a unique little dining experience for us! We got to sit on the ground, and eat on top of a door. How awesome is this?!


3. Another giveaway, won! (Gussy) I cannot tell you how excited I am to have won one of Maggie's awesome Gussy giveaways! "What did I win?" you might ask. I won Gussy's new Spring Pink headband. How cute is this? (it's the one in the middle) I can't wait to get it in the mail!


4. I love my husband. I can't say that enough. He makes me happier than anything. The other night, we had our first "no technology date night" that I think we've ever had. To say it was awesome is an understatement. It's amazing how much more conversation you can have when you decide to put away your phones, and actually speak to each other. :)


5. New addition. This past Saturday, Ian and I brought home a sweet little puppy named "Raven" (from a humane society @ PetSmart) to foster for a week, to see if we wanted to adopt her. She is the sweetest little thing. We have been debating on what breed she might be, and have decided she is a dachshund/schnauzer mix. When you see the picture, you will think, "what?" But I googled so many different breed mixes, and when I typed in this combination, a picture popped up that looked exactly like her! And there's no denying dachshund when you look at those ears! Oh and did I mention she's only 10 weeks old and weighs 5 pounds? And what about Lilly? She LOVES her. Meet Raven. :)



More pictures of Lilly and Raven to come! I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I think hubby and I will need to have nacho night today! Thanks for the idea :)

And the doggies look like they are on their way to becoming best buds - so adorable!!

The Crafty Crystal said...

aweee! I can't wait to meet her! We really need to get Chooie a brother or sister, b/c he always looks so sad and pitiful when we leave the house!

BARBIE said...

What an amazing and beautiful picture of the sky! Nacho night, that sounds like so much fun. Raven is the cutest doggie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails