Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Oh! Hello cute dog. :)

1.   I am       really enjoying my day off today! Ian and I went to eat lunch with some of our friends, and we have just been relaxing! The weather is beautiful today, so are my windows open? Yes, they are  . :)

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was    the Slingshot in Panama City Beach, FL. Sort of like bungie jumping, but the other way around. You are sitting in a giant ball, and they slingshot you up in the air. Scary   .

3.  I feel prettiest when       I have a tan, and I am in good shape. Haha, I am neither of those things right now    .

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   __thinking about the next day and what all I have to do    .

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     Mexican food. It doesn't matter what it is either. Just give me some chips, salsa, and guacamole and I'm good__.

6.  The way to my heart is        through acts of service. If someone does something for me that they didn't have to do, but it makes my life easier, it melts me   .

7.  I would like to       get in the habit of blogging things other than blog carnivals (weekly recurring posts). I love them, don't get me wrong, but I need some meat to my posts   !

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's if you haven't already! I hope everyone is having an amazing Friday!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tacos is my favorite food. I love them! And I feel you on the tan/good shape bit :)
-Amy

{There's a giveaway going on until Feb 20 @ my blog amyrenepowell.com ... I'd love to see you there!}

Related Posts with Thumbnails