Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
I always remember to put it on when I drive, but when I ride with someone else...I forget sometimes...haha.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Yep.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
I think I like spearmint. Haha.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I have a bronzy-looking chain with a heart shaped locket on the end that I wear all the time.

{five} who is your best friend?
I have a few. Y'all know who you are!

{six} what is your favorite smell?
I love Ian's cologne! He wears Black Walnut by Banana Republic. Makes. Me. Melt.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey or chicken breast.

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yep, they are HUGE. Any doctor who's ever looked in my throat has said, "whoa!"

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Only if they are too tight.

{ten} what color is your car?
White.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails