Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Color on the Walls!

Yep...our new home now has paint on the walls! And I have to say...I love love love how the colors have turned out! Also, most of our cabinets are in as well, and they will start putting in our tile on Monday (hopefully)! Here are a couple of pictures:
The kitchen is my absolute favorite room in the house. I love the color! The color is Watery by Sherwin Williams. This color runs through the living room and breakfast area also...because it is one big, open area.
This is the master bedroom. The color is called Emberglow by Sherwin Williams. Yes, I know...it's bright. Brighter than I pictured it would be. And to be honest, I would probably rather it be a less saturated version of this color, but I think when we get the furniture in there, and this adorable comforter set, it will look amazing!

The kitchen again...
And this is one of the guest bedrooms. The rest of the rooms in the house are all this buttery yellow color called Butter Up by Sherwin Williams. I love it! We are going to be in the house by the end of THIS month...so keep reading for more updates as they come! :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!


3 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Oh, Jenna! I love the colors you chose! That comforter set is fantastic! I have such a weakness for birds :)

Very lovely, my dear!

xoxo

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks so much Julie! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! They are really really pretty. :)

ox::sk

Related Posts with Thumbnails