Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday on Saturday


1.   The strangest thing I've ever eaten is       frog legs...but I will say, they tasted just like chicken!

2.  I wouldn't be caught dead      in overalls   .

3.  When I am 75 I will....       hopefully still be alive and kickin with my sweet husband  .

4.  If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named       Hmm...I have no idea.  .

5.  My name is     "Jenna"  .

6.  My all time favorite photo is       oh goodness I can't choose just one! I have so many favorites  .

7.  If I could afford it I would       have a personal chef to cook healthy meals for me and a personal trainer to make me skinny. Haha     .
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails