Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday!


This week, my wish list consists mostly of bird decor! Here are just a few of the things I have been drooling over this week!

How adorable are these cute little ceramic birds? I am totally in love with birds right now.  




(via)

I am totally loving this toaster, that puts cute little designs on your toast! I'm sure this is intended to use for kiddos, but I love it!
(via)

How cute are these ice cube trays? There are several more on the site I found these on. Just click the link below.
(via)

I want one of these key keepers so bad...Like I said, I'm obsessed with birds!
 (via)

 (via)

Love this...
(via)

I want these aviary jars for my master bathroom!
 (via)

I'm drooling over this adorable paper towel holder!
(via)

What's on your wish list this week? :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails