Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   When I get a day to myself I like to       do absolutely nothing, except blog of course .

2.  High school was....      Fun, but believe it or not, I have the worst memory ever! My friends will sit around and talk about high school and I wouldn't have remembered the things they said had they not said them   .

3.  A little dream I have is       to have two kids...a boy and a girl...and live happily ever after with my wonderful little family. Cliche isn't it...haha  .

4.  A big dream I have is       oh gosh why can't I think of anything at the moment  ?

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be     my XTerra! I absolutely LOVE it, and if anything were to happen to it, I think I would get another one .

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was       on my wedding day   .

7.  Tomorrow I will....       be getting up early to go do kennel duty at work, then going to church, then doing kennel again     .

Now it's your turn! Go link up over at Lauren's

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails