Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday on Saturday


Yep. This week has been crazy. My husband and I had one of our dear friends pass away, and we have been busy with that. We will miss him dearly, but know that he is worshiping in the heavens right now!

Here's this past week's Wee Bit Wednesday:

{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
My first pet was a black Scottish Terrier named Duffy.My parents had him before I was born...and we had to put him to sleep when I was in the 4th grade because he had heart cancer. It was so sad. His registered name was Greyfrier's Bobby McDuffy. I'm not sure where my parents came up with the name, but it was cute!

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
Crushed.

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
No...because I believe that love is a choice that you make daily. Now I do believe in being attracted to someone when you first see them, obviously...but that's not love.

{four} do you have any nicknames?
Ian calls me babe. My boss calls me Jenna Belle. My grandmother calls me Jenna Boo.

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
Sweet Home Alabama.

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
Fried over medium...or scrambled with cheese.

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
I don't think so!

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
Have a baby, go on a relaxing vacation with my hubby, and decorate a new home...which I will be doing VERY SOON! :)

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
A hug.

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
My makeup bag, wallet, pens, gum, and flossers.

Now go link up over at Leigh Ashley's! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails