Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting to Know You!

(Under the Sea Edition)

1. Do you like seafood?
Yes, although I don't eat it very often.

2. Are mermaids hot?
What? Haha.

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
I have, but I hate it! I am terrified of jelly fish, sharks, and other ocean creatures!

4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
No. Haha that's disgusting!

5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Who hasn't?

6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
Of course I can. :)

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Neither. They creep me out.

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
Terrified of them! Ugh.

Don't forget to link up over at Keely's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha very interesting! Ew I hate jelly fish but I like sharks, from afar though! :)

ox
-sk

Related Posts with Thumbnails