Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

She's a BRICK......HOUSE!

Yep! You heard that right! Our house has brick as of today! I'm getting so anxious now...because I know we will be in our house THIS MONTH! How crazy is that? The foundation was put down on the 3RD of AUGUST! So cool. Here are some progression pictures since the last time I did a house building update:

8/30/10
After the drywall, they did the mudding! (all the white stuff on the walls)

8/31/10
Yesterday, they painted our hardy plank! The name of the color is called Tree Branch by Sherwin Williams. I was so worried that it would look like a purple-brown, because you really can't tell what a color is going to look like until it actually gets on the canvas...but we absolutely LOVE how it turned out!

9/1/10
And today...they put up our brick! It looks so good! I'm so happy with the colors that we picked out. Like I said, we were worried about how everything would look all put together, but it has really come together nicely! Now all we need is our black shutters and our black front door and the outside will pretty much be finished! I'm so excited! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails