Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is that a Squirrel in your Pocket?

   
Sure is!
Baby squirrels are the cutest things...especially when they pee on you crawl up your shirt and nuzzle in your neck. I kept one in my pocket at the front desk for awhile the other day...and it just curled up and went to sleep in there! So cute. Yeah. Then, Ian came to work yesterday to see me and I let him hold one of the baby squirrels and it peed all down his shirt! I tried not to laugh...haha...but I couldn't help it.
A girl I work with has her wildlife license, so she can raise baby squirrels and certain other wild animals until they are old enough/ready to be in the wild on their own. It's so neat seeing the different animals she takes care of!

On a different note... 
I hope you all have a wonderful fantabulous day! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness how cute is that little squirrel!! :)

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I know! They are so cute...

Related Posts with Thumbnails