Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, October 1, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday

 {one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
Back stabbing. It just plain hurts.

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
Oh goodness. I love brownies...and cheesecake...and cookies...

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
Their personality. If a person acts completely themselves around me, I know we will get along great.

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
Early is on time...and on time is late!

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
I've shot a bee bee gun but that's it!

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
I don't typically drink soft drinks but every now and then I will have a Diet Dr. Pepper!

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
I usually dance crazy when people ARE looking!

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
Popcorn...and milk duds. Haha.

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
Of course! :)
 
 
Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I haven't had Milk Duds in years. They sound so good!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails