Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday!


{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Nope!

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
Right now, I've got it set to play "All I Do Is Win". I love waking up to "Everybody's hands go up! ..... And they stay there!"

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Chocolate milk.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I am extremely organized...but indecisive. :)

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
Both. I'm starting to see some of my dad's neat freak side come out since we've moved in the house. Eeeeek!
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Nope, not unless Ian isn't home. Then I have to have some noise so I don't freak myself out!

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Turquoise of course!

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Hm...didn't ever really watch Friends...but I'm gonna have to say Chandler!

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
I played the piano when I was younger.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
One time, I made some peanut butter cookies that turned out to be the consistency of rocks. Yep. They were awful.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails