Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday!


{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Nope!

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
Right now, I've got it set to play "All I Do Is Win". I love waking up to "Everybody's hands go up! ..... And they stay there!"

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Chocolate milk.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I am extremely organized...but indecisive. :)

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
Both. I'm starting to see some of my dad's neat freak side come out since we've moved in the house. Eeeeek!
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Nope, not unless Ian isn't home. Then I have to have some noise so I don't freak myself out!

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Turquoise of course!

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Hm...didn't ever really watch Friends...but I'm gonna have to say Chandler!

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
I played the piano when I was younger.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
One time, I made some peanut butter cookies that turned out to be the consistency of rocks. Yep. They were awful.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!
FloralSig3 BrownRicRac

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails