Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   True happiness is       loving, and being loved in return...and having a relationship with the Lord  .

2.  The most surreal moment of my life was   aside from marrying the love of my life, closing on our very first home YESTERDAY  !

3.  My favorite texture is       oh goodness I have no idea   .

4.  My signature color is    turquoise, or different shades of blue. I simply cannot get enough of it  .

5.  My signature style is     accessories, accessories, accessories! I would much rather buy plain clothes and a pair of awesome shoes or a beautiful purse. Also, my hair is my biggest accessory. I splurge on my hair .

6.  If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be        Target! I absolutely love their clothes, shoes, and everything else that store has to offer    .

7.  My best thing about autumn is        EVERYTHING! I absolutely love the weather. I am extremely hot natured so I can definitely appreciate the change of weather     .

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails