Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is       check my e-mail...then get in the shower and get some coffee  .

2.  Today I wish I was   staying at home with Ian, because it's his birthday! It stinks we both have to work  .

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       get some more stuff for the house. I want to do so much, but know I have to do it gradually    .

4.  Tomorrow    I will be at work for half the day...then I will be spending time with the hubster   .

5.  Two things that don't go together are     bangs and humidity. Ugh .

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is        a pack of gum. Even when I have a pack in my purse, I still have to get a different kind at the register    .

7.  The last time I tried something new was        when I tried some bbq last night at my friend Terri's house, with a vinegar based sauce. It was unbelievable! It was the first time I'd had anything like it, and now I'm craving more      .

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails