Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday!

Happy hump day everyone! It's time for another Wee Bit Wednesday! This week, there's a Halloween theme!

{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Nope. Don't believe in ghosts...

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
Last year. Ian and I were Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. :)

{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Ahh there are so many! I love the Ferrero Rocher chocolate hazelnet candy...but I also love Sweet Tarts!

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
Nah.

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
I haven't yet but we are doing it on Friday!

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
I love all the old Halloween movies with Michael Meyers! I also love the movie Hocus Pocus! I remember watching it every Halloween when I was younger.
(via)

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
Haunted houses.
(via)

{eight} are you superstitious?
Nope.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
Nope.
(via)

{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
We are just hanging out with some of our friends and having a good time!

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!





(Awesome photo overlay from Pugly Pixel)

6 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, Jenna, what a delightful blog you have and I so enjoyed reading "About You." Brought a smile to my face. Sounds like you are a young lady that has it together.

Abundant blessings to you and I'll definitely be checking back in and do hope you'll have a minute to come over and visit my blog.

Smiles!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks so much Lea! I consider myself very blessed. I'll definitely stop by and visit your blog! :)

Stephani Cochran said...

Hi Jenna! You sure have a great blog! That edible haunted house sure looks great! Enjoy your Halloween weekend!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks so much Stephani! Enjoy your's too! :)

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE the picture from last Halloween it is so cool when the men in our lives play along like that...

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I know right? I was so glad he played along. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails