Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday


{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes I believe I have.

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Hmm...that's a tricky question. I never really liked school all that much.

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
I like Batman. :)

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Nope.

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast!

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I would try to find some way to make everyone realize that if we showed Christ like love to everyone, and lived in Christ, the world wouldn't be the way it is.

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Hmm. I would have to think about this question for ages. Come back to me on that one. Haha.

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Organized of course. :)

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
I had my wisdom teeth removed surgically. The anesthesia made me crazzzzzy!

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
Well I love our little Lilly...but I think it would be awesome to have a monkey! A smart one, that is.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails