Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another One?!

I won another blog award! Yep, from the lovely Katie over at Words by Katie! You all should go check her out! This time, I received the lovely award, The Versatile Blogger. Thanks so much Katie!


So...along with this award, I have to tell seven random facts about myself, then pass the award onto five other bloggers.

1. I love my job. I am a veterinarian assistant and I get to spend each and every day with lots of dogs and cats. Never a dull moment. :)

2. I love my husband. We have been married for two years now, and I have never been happier.

3. I am completely and utterly terrified of spiders. They are eight legged devil creatures and I hate them.

4. I'm obsessed with my iPhone. Yep, obsessed. If I ever leave it at home I feel completely naked without it.

5. I love pekingese dogs. I have one, my parents have two, and I think dogs with no face (hehe) are the cutest dogs out there.

6. I am indecisive. You probably knew that already due to my blog title, but I thought I'd list it anyway. I must be given two options for something, and most of the time someone has to tell me which to choose. It gets annoying.

7. I have fallen in love with my blog. I never thought I would ever get into blogging, and I started this one with no intention of having anyone want to follow me. Thanks so much to all my followers! Y'all rock! :)

And now, for the five bloggers to pass this lovely award to:

Stacey @ Love and Photographs
Celeste @ Etsy it Up
Leighann @ Freckled Nest
Dani @ Sometimes Sweet
Kaylah @ The Dainty Squid

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails