Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday Lateeeee.....


Why can't I keep up?! Haha. Okay so I'm a busy person. But I guess it's true what they say..."Better late than never!" Right? Here goes nothing!

1.  A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is       Disney World. Ian and I went there while on our honeymoon, and until then I hadn't been since I was five years old. It brought back so many memories    .

2.  If someone really wants to show me how much they love me      they should do something nice for me! My love language is definitely acts of service. If someone does something for me that helps me out, it means so much  .

3.  Lately I've been wondering a lot about      when our house is going to be ready. I'm getting really anxious right about now   .

4.  When it comes to saving money I am       not as bad as I used to be. Since being married, I have learned that it is important to spend wisely  .

5.  I'd prefer     ice cream    over    dinner    any day! (Seriously, I'd eat ice cream in place of a meal. Yummyyyy!)

6.  I wish I knew how to make       my own stamped jewelry. I love hand stamped necklaces and eventually would love to purchase some metal letter stamps to make my own  .

7.  I'm just waiting for      our new home to be built, and the white iPhone 4 to be available! Ugh the suspense is killing me      .

Go link up over at Lauren's!
I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails