Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to Know You!

It's that time again for another "Getting to Know You" over at MannLand5!
Without further ado, here we go!

1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Oh dear. I like boy shorts and thongs. There? Okay? I feel weird about writing that. Oh well.

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
It depends on who it is. If it's my husband, yes. If it's my dad, yes. If it's some random stranger in public, no.

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No Spanx. I know they are supposed to hold you in, and make you look all curvy and stuff, but I would prefer to not feel as if a boa constrictor was squeezing the life out of me. No spanx.

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Of course! And a blanket most of the time, unless I get hot, which happens frequently.

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Too many to choose from!

6. Dream vacation spot?
I wanna go back to Hawaii. Loved it. Hopefully we will get to go one day!

7. What is your dream job?
Taking and editing pictures. I could sit at a computer for hours editing pictures!

8. Who is your hero and why?
My husband. He loves me regardless of my goofiness! Haha.

Don't forget to head on over to Keely's and link up!

2 comments:

Blogs said...

Your so cute:) I too love thongs but boy shorts to bed:)

I would love to be a photographer! Amazing:)

Hope your having a great day:)

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks Vic! I hope you are having a great day as well! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails