Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Wednesday again...and that means it's time for another Wee Bit Wednesdays with My Leigh Ashley! Here we go!

{one} if you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
Hate. Sin. Bad things. It's sad to me that every time I turn on the tv something negative is on the news.
 
{two} if you could go on vacation for the next month with an unlimited budget, where would you go?
Hawaii of course! Anyone wanna buy me a plane ticket? ;)
 
{three} cats or dogs?
Dogs. I mean, I like some people's cats...but the majority of them that I have been in contact with are not very nice or personable.

{four} would you rather date a lot of people or be in a committed relationship?
A committed relationship of course! I have been married for two years to the most amazing guy ever...and I wouldn't have it any other way. Even when I was in high school, I had a tendency to always be in a relationship.
 
{five} would you rather own a luxury yacht or a private jet?
A yacht! In my mind, it is safer than flying, and we could go on relaxing trips every weekend!
 
{six} what was the last book you read?
The Last Song. I read it before the movie came out...and loved it. I liked the movie, but definitely like the book better.
 
{seven} would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Really cold. I am really hot natured, and I get in a terribly bad mood when I am hot...so hands down...cold.
 
{eight} if you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't think I would change my name. My middle name before getting married was Kyle. I hated it for the longest time, but then it grew on me.
 
{nine} what did you dream about last night?
I don't remember any of my dreams from last night. I go through phases where I will remember them a lot, but then other times I don't remember them at all.
 
{ten} if you had to throw away either your tv or your computer, which would you throw away?
My tv of course! I love my computer wayyyy too much!

Now it's your turn! Click here to go link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails