Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010


This is a day late, but this week's Fill in the Blank Friday is all about Independence Day! Have fun, and don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!



1.  This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be       going to church, then having people over for a day by the pool and some yummy food    .

2.  Fireworks are      are fun, but a little overrated in my opinion  .

3.  Nothing says summer like       the heat. I can't stand it. Haha  .

4.  My favorite summer memory is       getting married two years ago on July 12th to my soulmate  .

5.  My favorite thing about sumer is     hanging out with friends and family .


6.  Summer in a word is       fun  .


7.  If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick      winter. I am the most hot natured person in the whole wide world and I hate it. Haha     .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails