Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I haven't really been able to keep up with my blogging lately, so they are all delayed by a couple of days. Haha. So here is MannLand5's Thursday Five, on Saturday. Hehe. Oh, and since I'm late, you can't link up at Keely's anymore...but you can go there and leave your link in the comments section! :)
List 5 things that have made you...

Happy

Giddy

Joyful

Excited

Appreciative

1. I am happy that I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday!

2. I am giddy because I just uploaded tons of pictures that I have taken in the past few days.

3. I am joyful that I get to go to church in the morning! (we haven't been in the past couple weekends due to being out of town)

4.  I am excited that our house building situation is about to take off! (for real this time I promise)

5. I am appreciative of my amazing family and friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails