1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
Hmm...honestly I don't know because I've never been out of the country!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Wearing gloves in the summer! I am the most hot natured person EVER so that would be miserable!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Baked. I try not to eat much fried foods because...well, I'm not gonna lie, fried food goes straight to my butt! Haha.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Probably Ryan Reynolds or Robert Pattinson. Yep, because they are both hot of course. ;)
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I really didn't read for pleasure when I was a teenager, but when I started college, I read "Jemima J," "Something Borrowed," and "Something Blue" and I loved them!
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
The Bachelorette (yep, even though it's always full of drama), The Hills (even though I need to watch the last 4 episodes ever because I missed them), and American Idol.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
Omgoodness...I have no idea.
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
A trapeze girl. How fun would that be?!?
Y'all have a good day now ya hear? :)