Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, July 22, 2010


Something terribly sad has happened! Keely over at MannLand5 has stopped doing her weekly blog carnival called Thursday Five! Noooooooooo! But...there is good news. She gave everyone permission to keep doing it, so...I am! I don't know if anyone will actually link up here, but I figured I would give it a try. Here goes nothing!

List 5 things that have made you feel...

Relieved
Blah
Silly
Crazy
Pain

1. I feel relieved to know that our house is actually on the brink of being started, and that there is a very good chance we will receive the first time home buyer's tax credit!

2. I feel blah because I don't ever get enough sleep. I go to bed wayyyyy too late.

3. I feel silly when I hang around my co-workers. They make me laugh, and we have a great time!

4. I feel crazy when I am not able to come home and change when I have somewhere to be after work...and I smell like dog for the rest of the night. Haha.

5. I feel pain when I see people hurting around me.

Okay...your turn! Link up below.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails