Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Getting to Know You!

Don't forget to link up over at Keely's! (it might be closed now, so leave your link in the comment section)

1.  Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
I don't think so...not that I remember anyway haha!

2. Can guys and girls be friends?
I definitely think it's possible!

3. Can you curl your tongue?
Yep, sure can.

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Haha yes I have...but I'd rather not comment! It was a long time ago!

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Text! I don't know why...but I would much rather text someone than talk on the phone. Well, sometimes it depends on who the person is and what it's about haha!

6. Independence Day plans? (I changed it from Memorial Day because I'm really late on this post)
We are going to church in the morning and then having people over for food and fun in the sun!

7. What do you do to relax?
Blog. I love it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails