Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Day @ the Park

I was off work yesterday...so guess what we did?! We slept till 11:00am (I know...it's pathetic), and went to the park. I was going to take some pictures of geese and ducks, but they wouldn't let me get anywhere near them, and I don't have a lens good enough to zoom in very far. Instead...I decided to take some pictures of Ian and I together. We haven't taken any pictures in awhile...and although some of these are pretty goofy...
I love them.

Ain't he cute? :)
Oh...and what better treat to grab before we went to the park? Starbucks iced coffee of course! That pretty much made my day.
The ducks...as they are running from me. Haha.

The following pictures pretty much sum up our crazy personalities. :)

We didn't stay very long...but I also did take a couple of pictures of my new awesome earrings from Stacey over at Love and Photographs! Go here for proof haha! I am obsessed with these earrings so much that I have worn them pretty much every day since I got them in the mail! Here is the picture posted on Stacey's blog of the earrings.
Visit the 28thstreetphoto Etsy shop to find these adorable earrings in all different colors! I already know that I will be ordering more of them. :)
Well that's it for now! I'm off to enjoy a yummy home cooked meal my mom just cooked! Y'all have a lovely day now ya hear? ;)

Signew

3 comments:

Erica said...

oh so glad you got them and like them jenna!! they look so darling on you.
new earrings will be in the shop the first week of may. they are SO cute and so fun. can't wait for you to see them.
thanks for the shout out!!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks Erica! I will be watching for them! :)

Cole Franke said...

your blog is adorable! I'm your newest follower. :)
nicole
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails