Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Out of Our Hands...and in HIS!

I'm frustrated...and anxious...and worried...about the house thing.

A contract has to be signed by April 30th...which has been done...and we have to CLOSE by June 30th in order to receive the $8,000 first time home buyers tax credit.

It's not looking good.

We are still waiting on the city to give us the go ahead to start building, and I am starting to get antsy. We were told that they would need to start building by the end of April for this to work. Yep. That's why I'm getting antsy!


The lot that we are building on is in an AMAZING location, and it's not something I think we could pass up...and by pass up, I mean start looking for another house (which would be an older house) in order to close in time to get the tax credit. So, I think we are going to stick with the original plan, and just pray that everything will workout for the best!

But that doesn't mean I'm not stressing...haha.

If the Lord permits it, it will happen! So we will trust in Him, because this is what we all should do. We will be taken care of...I know it. :)
We ALL need a little help...so let HIM help you!

(click images for their sources)

FlowerName




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails