Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


This Fill in the Blank Friday is movie themed! 
Have fun...and don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

1.  My absolute favorite movie of all time is      Sweet Home Alabama. I have always loved it. Ian actually proposed to me at the red glass shop in the movie...ain't he sweet  ?


2.  My favorite movie as a child was      Twister. I know...I'm weird. I seriously think I saw that movie like 11 or 12 times in my childhood, and decided I wanted to be a tornado chaser  .


3.  The best movie quote ever is       from Sweet Home Alabama. "Whatcha wanna marry me for anyhow?" "So I can kiss you anytime I want ."


4.  My favorite actress is     Rachel McAdams. I have always loved her !  My favorite actor is      Ryan Reynolds. I think he's hilarious...and hot of course  . :)


5.  The movie I could watch over and over is     The Proposal. It's my second favorite movie of all time  .


6.  My favorite movie genre is      romantic comedy .


7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is      New Moon! I have seen it twice already...but I can never get enough of the Twilight Saga !

3 comments:

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

i like watching Sweet Home Alabama too and yeah, romantic comedies are the best genre!

have a great weekend!

Diana Martin said...

Hey sweetie....of course you can!! I can't wait to see what you come up with....I have subscribed to your posts so I'll pop over and have a look-see when you put your edit up! It's soooo much fun and very addictive. I hang out at the I ♥ Faces - Fix-it Friday flickr group on Thursdays when the photo is released and keep refreshing all afternoon waiting for it to be released....how sad is that....lol!! Have fun!! xoxo

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Awesome! I can't wait! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails