Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Six Senses Sunday


I was reading Lauren's blog The Little Things We Do, and saw a post called Six Senses Sunday, an idea she got from Julia, over at The World is My Oyster. Julia actually does a Six Senses Saturday...but it's easier for me to post on Sunday than Saturday, so I think I am going to play along, only late. If you want to play along as well, fill out the Linky below or leave a comment on this post, and make sure to link back to Julia's blog!

Right now I'm...

Tasting:
Yummy Publix Brand mint cookie ice cream. Yeah yeah I know.
But I haven't had ice cream in a really long time so it's okay right?

Smelling:
Absolutely nothing. My sinuses are all messed up right now...
and I can't smell a thing! :(

Seeing:
Everyone in the room is on their laptop. It's this way a lot. 
Dang technology...but I'm not complaining. Haha. 
Ian is eating ice cream too.

Hearing:
The tv. Some kind of wrestling is on, but nobody is watching it. Haha.

Touching:
The keyboard of course.

Feeling:
Very happy because I had the most relaxing, laid back weekend in a very long time, and blessed because I have the most amazing husband, family, and friends that anyone could ever ask for. :)


Signew

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails