Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



Lauren over at The Little Things We Do does a neat themed Friday post each week called Fill in the Blank Friday...and I thought I would start participating!  All you have to do is copy these questions and then fill them out either on your own blog or in the comments section of this post. If you put them on your blog, leave a link below also!
Just click enter!

Ready...set...FILL IN THE BLANKS!




1.  The first thing I do in the morning is     hit the snooze button at least 4 times, seriously  .

2.  Every night before bed  I     check out all the blogs I follow, possibly post on my blog, wash my face, brush my teeth, and hop into bed .

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is      exercise, although I haven't done much lately. Going to the gym always makes me feel better   .

4.  Something that makes me cringe is     when I hear someone chewing. I know I'm weird haha. That sound, even if their mouth is closed drives me NUTS  !

5.  Social situations    are fun for awhile, but it's always nice to go home and relax afterwards. There is nothing better than simply chilling at home with the hubby and the dog, doing absolutely nothing  .

6.  I like to collect      nothing really. I honestly can't say that I have one specific thing that I collect. I love taking pictures, although I rarely go have them printed to put in our house. Hmm...this needs to change  .

7.  Weekends are for      cheating on your diet, spending time with family and friends, worshipping, and getting recharged for the week ahead   .


FlowerName


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails