Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, April 16, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Springtime?

Yeeeeahhhhhh! What is UP people??? There are a million reasons why we love springtime! I figured I would list a few. :)
There's nothing like beautiful flowers...they just make my day.

Picnics with the one you love most...
Starbucks iced green tea!
Fruit smoothies!
I look forward to the times I get to be out in the sunshine!

Y'all know how much I LOVE cherry blossoms! :)
Amusement parks!
Cute little birds!
More flowers!
Sweet treats!
Did I mention that I love cherry blossoms? ;)
Pink lemonade = my FAVORITE!
Gorgeous trees...
More flowers!
There are no words for the beauty of the things the Lord has created!

Enjoying a good book...
Wearing cool shades!
I can't get enough of the flowers!
Daisies!
Delicious fruit!
Oh and don't forget to take lots of pictures! I hope your day is simply blissful! :)

(click images to view sources)


FlowerName

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails