Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Takes YOU Back?

Dude! I was browsing around and look what I found!?! I know you girls remember these...POLLY POCKETS! I remember having several of these, and I LOVED them! These pictures bring back SO many memories! Wow I feel old now. Haha.



And what about these??? Okay I'll admit, I seriously had three or four Tamagotchis. I was OBSESSED. I remember having them all attached to my backpack at school...and I "took care of" all of them! I probably got made fun of. Yeah. I probably did.


Oh...did I mention that on top of three or four Tamagotchis I had a couple of "Giga Pet's" too? Haha. Yeah I know...lame right? ;)
What weird little things did you have "back in the day"? I'd love to know "What takes YOU back?!" :)

(Click images for their sources!)
FlowerName

5 comments:

The Crafty Crystal said...

haha, omg...i remember those!! the toys have changed so much over the years. i had a polly pocket, tomagochi, and a giga pet....they were awesome :)

Kate Whitmore said...

I loved Polly Pockets! Actually, the entire Polly Pocket town is still in a box underneath our bed. I refuse to give them up because my little girls WILL have real Polly Pockets...not those gigantic ones they make now.
I also had a Furby...for like, a day. Then it got on my nerves and I put it in one of my drawers forever and ever.

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Haha yep! Crystal, I was obsessed and definitely got made fun of for having 4 tamagotchis hehe.

Kate that is SO awesome that you still have your Polly Pockets! They don't make them like that anymore do they? I soooo wish I still had mine to pass down to my little girl one day. I had a ton of them!

chelsea rebecca said...

OH MY GOSH!!
i love this post!
i loved tamagotchis! they used to be my fave! along with barbies and polly pockets! so great!!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Haha I know right Chelsea?! I remember having one of those huge hot pink storage boxes and it was filled to the brim with barbies! I would always take that box with me when I went over to my friend's house and we would play with them. Ohh those were the days. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails