Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

Much Love Monday

If you know me, you know that I absolutely adore pekingese. I love them. My husband and I have one of our own named Lilly (she's the white one), and my parents have two (Belle & Jade). I have always loved smushy faced dogs (if they don't look like they ran into a wall, they aren't as cute to me). Haha!
Lilly is actually mine and Ian's second pekingese. (our first one got ran over when she was 9 months old - her name was Bailey) She is literally like our child. I can't imagine if anything happened to her!
If you want to play along with the Much Love Monday posts...link back to Much Love here!
Signew

3 comments:

ilovemyhouse said...

Oh these dogs are sooo cute!Although bitten by a pekinese once, i still adore the flat faces. Husband not bad either :)
Thanks for following my blog.xx

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Some of them can be temperamental...but all of mine have always been the sweetest things! :)

danielle combes said...

aww! she is soooo cute! did our convo last night spark up this blog? :)

-dani

Related Posts with Thumbnails