Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010


1.  If I could choose my last meal it would be       mexican food of course   .

2.  My favorite person to share a meal with is      my sweet husband of course  !

3.  The best meal I've ever had was       a dish called "Shrimp Brochette" at an amazing Mexican restaurant in Texas and Atlanta   .

4.  The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is       anything sweet...mostly chocolate. I love Dove dark chocolate. It makes my day sooo much better  .

5.  My absolute specialty in the kitchen is     well...I don't have a specialty really. You see, I don't cook much. If you asked my husband, he would probably tell you that I don't cook at all. Wait! I do have a specialty. I make this salsa that my friend Noelle told me about, and it's amazing    .

6.  The city that has the best food is      omgoodness I don't know,     and my favorite restaurant there is       ?   .

7.  My favorite healthy snack is      strawberries with a little sugar, or apples dipped in peanut butter     .

8.  In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is      Mexican! Y'all know it's my favorite haha      .

9.  If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose      sushi. I wouldn't have said this if I hadn't seen that Lauren had written it, but I am obsessed with sushi and would LOVE to learn how to make it! I've heard it's more expensive to make it than to buy it at a restaurant though      .

10.  The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was      a five minute chocolate cake that I made in the microwave! I got the idea from Chelsea over at Triumphs and Blunders of a Kooky Gal and it was unbelievable, but dangerous, because it only takes 5 minutes haha     .

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love dark chocolate :) All these food posts have had me hungry all day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails