Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun Questions!

1. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
In our new home with children hopefully. :)

2. What is your favorite food in the world?
Mexican food! I could literally eat chips and cheese/salsa every day of the week....and nope, I'm not exaggerating!

3. If you have any pets what are their names?

Ian and I have one dog. She is a pekingese and her name is Lilly. She is the sweetest, most laid-back dog in the world. She is like our child. :)


4. What is your dream job?
This is a really hard question for me. I love photography. I love my job now because I get to work with animals every day. It's amazing. I'm perfectly happy where I'm at right now!

5. Have you been in love?
Of course I have been...and still am. I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

6. What do you do to protect the earth? 
Not enough. This is something I really should work on.

7. Ten people you would invite to a dinner party in a forest with great music?
Omgoodness are you serious? I am the most indecisive person in the world remember?! I could never choose just 10.
8. Tell me something nice you did for someone recently...
Hmm...I took Starbucks to work for everyone one day...but they bring stuff too so I guess we are all super sweet to one another. :)

9. What is one thing you do that is childlike?
I still have to "hop" onto the bed at night when the lights are out. The child in me still thinks there is a monster under my bed. Haha. I know I know. ;)

10. What is one of the most embarrassing moments of your life?
Oh goodness. Okay...this was almost the most embarrassing moment in my life: I love to dance. A lot. I like to even dance at work. Well the other day, I was doing a lil' dance and my boss walked out of a room and I totally thought he saw me. If he did, he didn't say anything...but that would've been so embarrassing!

11. If you could take an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably Hawaii. I've been there before...but I wanna go back so bad!

12. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Cuddle with the hubby...or blog. :)

13. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done? Did you regret it?
I am not a very spontaneous person. I've tried to be, before...but it never really sets right with me. Haha. If it's not on my calendar/to-do list...I usually don't do it.

14. What is your favorite genre of music?
I really like all types of music!

15. What is your favorite movie of all time?
All time? Sweet Home Alabama. Love love love it! I love The Proposal too.

16. If you had a chance to meet anyone dead or alive who would it be? 

Oh gosh, I really don't know. Of course I would love to meet Jesus...

I would also like to meet Ryan Reynolds. Haha. He's just such a great actor! ;)


I hope you all enjoyed these fun questions! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your husband and dog are freakin adorable!

p.s. i have been caught dancing by co-workers, lol it is embarrassing!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks girl! :)

Stephanie said...

Jenna...your blog is adorable!! How the heck do you make it so cute?? You are so creative!! I love your photography! I just started a blog, and I/it need(s) HELP! I may get some inspiration from your cuteness..but don't worry, mine will never compare!

Related Posts with Thumbnails