Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Weekend!

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that I had a fun weekend. Well, here it is! :)

This past weekend, Ian and I drove to Knoxville, TN for his cousin's wedding.
We started out on a riverboat dinner cruise at sunset for the rehearsal dinner.
My sister-in-law Joanna!
It was so cool! When the sun started to go down, we all went up to the top deck of the boat and took some pictures.
The sunset was so beautiful!
Yes, I wear this dress quite often. ;)
He has my . :)
(How ME is this picture? Haha!)
The food was amazing, and it was great to see and get to spend time with Ian's side of the family, who we don't see often.
Ian's dad took a lot of pictures too...thanks Dad! :)
We even got to see the University of Tennessee stadium lit up at night!
Needless to say, we had a great time!

*****************************

The next day was the wedding, and it was beautiful. The church was gorgeous, and everything seemed so perfect. Even Ian's high top Chuck Taylors. ;)
The reception was at a Hilton hotel, and it was also beautiful!
My cousins!
I take wayyyyy too many pictures haha. But guess what?! I love it. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails