Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know You!


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision...etc.
I think I would love to be able to fly! I mean, seriously...how awesome would that be???

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
Omgoodness. I have no idea. I honestly can't think of a whole lot of things that I have ever won. I won the state science fair once. Haha, but I guess I share that award with my mom since she helped out a lot. I won a pair of awesome earrings from a blog giveaway and that was pretty awesome because I never thought I would ever win one of those!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
No, I haven't. But that would be awesome!

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
July of course...because that's the month Ian and I got married! Our 2 year anniversary is July 12th...coming up soon!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
I would rather swim in the pool...but would rather vacation by the ocean.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Going to Hawaii with my family between my junior and senior year of high school. I loved it so much that I didn't want to come home.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
I'm really not sure I can think of a favorite bargain right now. I love shopping for clothes at Target...so I guess that's it! They have the cutest clothes and shoes, and you get great prices!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Nope. I don't really care that much about sports.


Don't forget to link up over at Keely's!



3 comments:

Pennie said...

It's funny! Everyone's putting Target down as their secret spot for bargains. (I did, too!)

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

I don't give a rip about sports, either...lets not watch the world cup together!

Katie said...

I'm your newest follower from GTKY Sunday. What a cute blog!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Target is the bomb! Thanks so much Pennie! Time has gone by way too fast.

Thanks for following Katie! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails