Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010


I decided I would start playing along with Keely's Thursday Five every week!
You can play along too! :)

All you have to do is post five things that have made you feel...

Blessed

Delighted

Joyous

Cheerful

Jolly

Happy

1. I am completely blessed to have parents who are allowing my husband and I to live with them until our house is done being built!

2. I am delighted that we are about to watch a movie...as a family. :)

3. I am joyous to know that our house will be built by the end of August. (if everything goes smoothly from here on out)

4. I am cheerful because I have the best husband in the widest of the worlds! (haha Krista)

5. I am jolly because Ian and I went on a lovely photo date today, and had a blast. (pictures in a post to follow)

Don't forget to link up over at Keely's!

2 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

hooray for wonderful husbands and houses that will be finished soon!!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I know right Chelsea?! I simply can't wait. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails