Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much lately!
I seem to be lacking in creativity for some reason haha.
I figured I would try and make a comeback with Wish List Wednesday!
Enjoy. :)

(via puglypixel.com)

How awesome is this?
It's a Diana adaptor for your Nikon DSLR camera!
So...you can have that lomography look.
I soooo have to have this. Not now...but soon. :)

(via apple.com)

Now you all know what this is right?!
It's the new iPhone 4!
As of now...Apple has made 3 iPhone models, not including the new one.
I got the second model, the 3g, on our honeymoon...so I'm ready to upgrade!
You betcha we are going to pre-order our's next Monday! I'm so excited.
It shoots HD video! :)


How amazing is this flamenco shower curtain?
I am obsessed with it...and I would get it if it weren't $118.00 from Anthropologie.
Well...maybe one day. ;)


As you may or may not know...I love coffee.
How cool is this coffee bean ice cube tray?
You could add actual coffee to this and freeze it to put in your iced coffee...
That way your coffee wouldn't taste watered down!


I want this "Cakewich" cake pan!
That's not a normal sized sandwich you are looking at.
Nope. It's a cake! How cool is that?


I absolutely love these bowls! So colorful. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that shower curtain! And extra love the coffee bean ice cube tray! Love the idea of freezing left over coffee!!!! Great list!!!! Hope you're having a happy day!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks Jamie! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails